EKKOM SP. Z O.O. WEBSITE PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
In Ekkom Sp. z o.o., we treat the protection of your personal data and right to privacy very seriously. Consequently, we use a range of solutions to protect your data. All information you provide while using our web page, tools or website, are processed with the utmost care and in compliance with the applicable law.
WHO ADMINISTERS MY PERSONAL DATA?
The administrator of your data on the website of Ekkom Sp. z o.o. is Ekkom Sp. z o.o. based in Wrocław, Poland.
WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED DURING MY VISIT ON EKKOM’S WEBSITE?
Our website is available for everyone and does not require you to share any of your data. All information we collect prevents us from linking a specific person to a visit to our website. We use the collected information solely for the purposes of enhancing our services.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Your data is stored for as long as necessary to provide the services you request, or as specified in relation to the objectives described in this document. As a user, you can always ask the Data Administrator to suspend or remove your data.
WHAT TYPE OF DATA IS COLLECTED BY OUR WEBSITE?
When you register on our website, you will be required to enter your valid e-mail address and preferred user name. We will also ask you to enter your company details, such as your first and last name, and company name – if you are a natural person who runs a business; the business name of your company – if you represent a commercial company; and the address, the registration number in the relevant register, and the Tax Identification Number (NIP).
When you use tools or services via our website, we will ask you to enter your contact data, such as your e-mail address and telephone number, to allow us to provide you with quality service.
HOW IS YOUR DATA PROCESSED?
Your data is processed properly and we take all precautions to protect your data against unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or unauthorised destruction.
Your data is processed using computers and/or IT tools, in accordance with our organisational procedures and methods closely aligned with our objectives. In addition to the Data Administrator, in some cases, your data might be disclosed to certain types of individuals responsible for managing the website (administration, sales, marketing, legal departments and system administration).
HOW CAN I MANAGE OR CHANGE MY PERSONAL DATA?
If you register on our website, you can edit your data when you log in to your user account. In order to remove your registered user account, please contact us via our contact form.
Ekkom Sp. z o.o.
Ul. Robotnicza 68 a
Cookies are small text files which are saved by your browser on your computer the moment you visit our website. During your next visit to the site the data is sent back to our website which recognizes the cookie file. As a result, we are able to adjust and enhance our offer according to your preferences and settings.
Cookies do not do any harm to your computer or data, they have no access to saved information and software. In no manner do they affect the speed of your system’s operation. Identification is not personal, no names are required, only the data which concerns the manner and form of using the website. More information about cookies can be found on the website: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the section “Help” on your Internet browser.
- providing services;
- adjusting the content of the Site to your preferences and to optimize the use of websites, in particular the files make it possible to recognize your appliance and to display the Site properly, in a manner adjusted to fit your particular needs;
- creating statistics which make it possible to understand the way in which users are using the Site, which enables the enhancement of its structure and content;
- presenting advertisements in a manner adjusted to your specific needs and interests and to your place of residence;
- ensuring security and reliability of the Site.
Kinds of the cookies used:
- The Site uses two basic kinds of cookies:
session cookies – temporary files which are stored on your device until you have logged out, left the Site or switched off the software (Internet browser) and
- permanent cookies – the files are stored on your device for a definite time period in the parameters of such cookies or until you have removed them.
Depending on our goals, we use the following types of cookies on the Site:
- the required cookies – are files that are necessary for effectively moving about the Site and using all the functions of the Site. The user’s consent for us to use such cookies is not required;
- performance cookies – collect information about the manner of use of the Site by the user, i.e. the most frequently visited websites and communications of errors. They do not collect information identifying users. They are aimed at improving Site operations;
- functionality cookies – the files enable the website to remember the choices (if any) made by the user (name of the user, language or region) and to supply functions adjusted to the individual’s needs (as long as such functions are available). For instance, the site can remember changes in the size of text, font and other customized elements of the website. Information gathered in such files is anonymous and is not used for tracing the users of other websites;
- advertising cookies – help to supply advertisements related to the user’s interests. They can gather information about the manner in which browsers are used and may adjust the content of advertisements to users’ interests;
- statistical cookies – are used for calculating statistics concerning the Site.
We inform that, apart from our own cookies, we also use external cookies placed by our partners via the Site, in particular for advertising and statistical purposes.
The cookies placed in your device via the Site can be used also by our partners.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
You can change the settings concerning cookies yourself at any given moment, by specifying the terms of storage of the files and granting access through cookies to your device. Changes of settings, which have been mentioned above, can be made through the settings of your Internet browser. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of using cookies are available in settings of the software (Internet browser).
Not introducing any changes shall mean that cookies can be placed and stored on your device, which means that we will be storing cookies on your device and will be granted access to such files.
Moreover, you can remove cookies at any moment, using the available functions in the Internet browser you are using.